Wednesday, August 31, 2005

THE MUG CONTROVERSY

Sirreene has the same mug as me and if she can successfully drink out of it I say she must have a great mouth because when I purchased this mug way back on the Perfect Storm Day - tried my best to use it - it was like a dribble glass - so now it holds straws and I'm happy with my new mug. So happy with my new mug I devoted a post to it. WTF this has to do with anything is beyond me but for some reason I think I'm jealous that someone can actually drink out of the damn thing. My lips / mouth must be deformed. Maybe I'm mouth impaired or lip challenged.

9 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

Maybe if we put your lips and sireen's together ...
NO! NO!! That's another program.

8/31/2005 9:20 AM  
Blogger Door said...

it really is a wonderful mug. I hope you have a lat of fun with it. Greetings from Europe!

8/31/2005 9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY! I gave George that blue mug for his birthday last year, same exact one :D

And for the record, I don't think I could drink out of the other one either ;)

8/31/2005 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok well I can see where this is going. hmmm..

Well Ill just leave it at that:)

8/31/2005 11:30 AM  
Blogger JJ said...

I once said somewhere in my blogging days that if I was going to do someone who is the same sex as me it would be Angelina Jolie so maybe Sirreene could literally be my first lesbian encounter. OMG...I think I better shut up now.
Peace,
JJ

8/31/2005 12:22 PM  
Blogger cantellya said...

I had the coolest coffee cup that said "WTF(spelled out) do you want?"
But the first time I poured coffee in it, it cracked!

8/31/2005 12:23 PM  
Blogger JERKJ said...

Just thought I'd let you know today is better. thanks for checking.

8/31/2005 2:37 PM  
Blogger Andy Ternay said...

Typical alcoholic... assuming you are the problem. It's just as likely that you have normal lips and Sirreene has deformed ones...

Although she drives a hybrid and that means she is cool in my book.

9/01/2005 7:49 AM  
Blogger Perfect Virgo said...

Knock it back in one red hot black gulp JJ, surely you can't dribble then?

Sirreene ~ Hi, hoover!

9/01/2005 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content of this site © copyright 2005-present by JJ Productions, unless otherwise attributed or blatantly obvious. All rights reserved.